BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT

Plonga-plongo

Plonga-plongo. Info sangat penting tentang Plonga-plongo. Mengungkap fakta-fakta istimewa mengenai Plonga-plongo

Plonga-plongo
Koperasi Online Business Plan KSU Nuari, Koperasi Serba Usaha Nuari
I lie awake with open eyes My love just died I'm cold inside Can't face the thought to be alone All by myself on my own Love's come and gone I look around and see The hearts that still are broken I can't believe all of our hearts remain unopened We can't go go on and on Wit that same old song So wipe off the frown And turn around and face each other Come on, come on Let's sing a song A song for you, a song for me, a song for love All for one and one for all together Singing a song for love You and I are none without the other Singing a song for love You let the time pass by Big boys don't cry

Believe that lie A broken heart that never mendsIs this the end Listen my friend These walls of hate That separate on from the other Time to rebuild bridges of love One to another Come on, come on Let's sing a song A song for you, a song for me, a song for love All for one and one for all together Singing a song for love You and I are none without the other Singing a song for love Hallelujah Now I lay, I lay me down to sleep Hallelujah Almighty dollar I praise the Lord afford my roll to keep Hallelujah Almighty dollar Money I need more money Just a little more money Yeah, I need more money

Money, money I need more money I need more money Just a little more money Just a little more money Yeah, I need more money Yeah, I need more money And give us these days Our daily bread
Only you we praise Almighty dollar Money My personal saviour Money A material lust Money Life's only treasure Money In God we trust And if I should die before I wake Hallelujah Almight dollar I'm gonna take the money that I make Hallelujah Almighty dollar Money I need more money Just a little more money Yeah, I need more money Money, money I need more money I need more money

Just a little more money Just a little more money Yeah, I need more money Yeah, I need more money And give us these days Our daily bread Only you we praise Almighty dollar Money My personal saviour Money A material lust Money Life's only treasure Money In God we trust


BOOKING TIKET PESAWAT
Powered By : Blogger